|Sr. No.||Course Name||Duration||Seats|
|1||B.Ed.||2 years||100(2 Units)|
The Bachelor of Education programme, generally known as B.Ed., is a professional course that prepares teachers for upper primary or middle level (classes VI-VIII), secondary level (classes IX-X) and senior secondary level (classes XI-XII).
The institute shall charge only such fee as prescribed by the Punjabi University/State Govt. in accordance with provisions of National Council for Teacher Education (Guidelines for Regulations of tuition fees and other fees chargeable by unaided teacher education institutions) Regulations, as amended from time to time and shall not charge donations, capitation fee etc. from the students.
• The admission to B.Ed. course session 2015-2017 will be done through online counseling by the Federation of Associations of Self Financed Colleges of Education (Regd.) Punjab.
• Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification declared equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
• There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favor of SC/BC of candidates. Candidate with less than 45% marks belonging to these categories shall not be eligible.
• Candidate must have studied the major subject of the subject combination for at least three years at Bachelor’s level/Master’s level.
• Honors students shall opt for major subject in which they have obtained Honors, the minor subject should have been studied at least for one year.
• In case of students who have done Honors in Languages such as Hindi, Punjabi and English, the major subject will be language. Such candidates would be allotted minor subject by the college on the basis of other subject option/s permissible to the candidate and the availability of the same in the college.